The musician is on tour in the United States
Guitarist carols Santana collapsed on Tuesday while performing at the Pine Knob Music Theatre in Clarkston, Michigan, United States. According to Telemundo,medical personnel went on stage to help the 74-year old mexican musician and asked the audience to prey for the artist’s healt
Carlos Santana, the American guitarist who rose to fame in the late 1960s and early 1970s, suddenly fell sick and collapsed on the stage. The concert took place in the Pine Known Music Theater, Michigan on 5 July. The place was previously known as the DTE Energy Music Theater.
- Santana was rushed to the emergency department at McLaren Clarkston
- He was taken for observation and is said to be now ‘doing well,’ his manager said
- Artist was 40 minutes into his set at the Pine Knob Music Theatre in Clarkston
- Santana was playing his song Joy when he fell and the concert was cancelled
- Organizers requested fans to ‘pray for him’ following the medical emergency
- Wednesday’s concert in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania will be postponed
- Santana cancelled a series of concerts in Las Vegas last December after he underwent a procedure after suffering from chest pains Legendary guitarist Carlos Santana collapsed on stage during a concert at Pine Knob Music Theatre in Clarkston, Michigan, on Tuesday night. shared by fans attending the concert revealed that the Mexican musician was performing in full form when suddenly he took a seat and collapsed. His team present at the venue rushed to provide medical help
- A fan video shared on Twitter revealed that Santana was given some water while the concert came to a standstill. He was soon wheeled off the stage. Just as the guitarist was leaving, he waved goodbye to fans, leaving the crowd assured that he was okay.
Welcome to My profile
My Name – vivaan bhagat
place city – jashpur chhattisgath india